Eggs are good for any meal of the day in our house. This Air Fried Herb and Cheese Frittata is delicious and comes together so easily, you’re going to love it and it’s a great base recipe for any kind of air fried frittata.
Air Fried Herb and Cheese Frittata
I’ve made several frittatas in my Instant Pot, like my Ham & Pepper Frittata, or my Asparagus and Cheese Frittata, but I hadn’t ever made an air fried frittata before. I decided I wanted to figure out how to do that because I love how easy my Air Fryer is to use!
I use my Instant Pot so often that sometimes it just isn’t available for me to use because I’m cooking something else in it.
The cheese on the top of this Air Fried Herb and Cheese Frittata turns out so crispy and delicious, all while the eggs stay light and fluffy on the inside! The herbs in this recipe give it such a fresh flavor profile and it’s the perfect brunch recipe.
As I mentioned earlier, use this as a base recipe and use whatever herbs you have at hand, or what you know your dinner companions will love.
And if you’re looking for more deliciously cheesy air fryer recipes, my Air Fryer Cheese Biscuits are the perfect little scrumptious morsels for parties.
This recipe also makes a great dish for a Mother’s Day brunch! Check out my Keto Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes post for more great ideas!
Eat it by itself or enjoy with a little fruit.
? Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
- Using a pastry brush or a silicone brush, grease a heat safe pan 6-inch pan that will fit into your air fryer basket. Be sure to grease the pan well, since eggs stick it something fierce. Alternatively, you can place a parchment paper round on the bottom of your pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs and half-and-half. Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Place the pan into the air fryer basket.
- Set the air fryer to 330F for 15 minutes, or until the frittata is set and a toothpick inserted into the center emerges clean.
- Very carefully take out the hot pan and serve your delicious frittata either hot or at room temperature.
Don’t forget to check out my Air Fryer Cookbook!
Every one of the recipes in this book can be made in an hour or less, and many are on the table in as little as 30 minutes. You won’t find “cream of anything” cans in the ingredient list: instead, you’ll start with fresh ingredients–healthful meats and vegetables–and let the air fryer do the hard work. Unleash the full potential of your Air Fryer and eat healthfully every night.