Want an easy Low Carb Panna Cotta? Try my Mango Keto version for an easy, tasty treat!
Low Carb Panna Cotta
This Low Carb Panna Cotta was an accidental find. I wanted to try a Vanilla Panna cotta but then I got distracted by a shiny object, which in my case, was a package of frozen mango that I’d accidentally ordered with my groceries. There’s literally no place in my inside freezer right now and despite putting the package in there and jamming the door hard, it wouldn’t shut. So I used a cup of the mango to make mango panna cotta. I’m still going to try a plain vanilla one, but in the meantime, here we go. Very simple recipe, and if you chill it in small cups, it sets up very fast. I did little half cups and they were set within an hour or two.
WANT ANOTHER KETO DESSERT/BREAKFAST OPTION? CHECK OUT MY HIGH PROTEIN JELLO MOUSSE!
This is an excellent dessert, breakfast or even snack option for when you’re doing Low-Carb or Keto diets. Bceuas then is a blend and set recipe, it takes no time at all to make several servings so it’s perfect for if you’re short on time.
★ DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? DON’T FORGET TO GIVE IT A STAR RATING BELOW! JUST CLICK ON THE STARS IN THE RECIPE CARD TO RATE.
Low Carb Panna Cotta sets up quickly and is a refreshing summer dessert. Luscious, creamy panna cotta combined with sweet mango.
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups Fairlife whole milk (divided)
- 1 cup mango
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Swerve or other sweetener
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Place gelatin in a small pan, and soak in 1/2 cup of milk, allowing the gelatin to swell and soften. Stir once or twice as it sits.
- Into your blender, put remaining ingredients and blend under everything is well mixed. Be carefully not to over-beat so you don't turn the whipping cream into butter.
- Heat the gelatin and milk over a low heat and stir to ensure the gelatin melts. Slowly mix this into the blended mango mixture and blend for 20 seconds again.
- Pour into 8 half cups and let it chill for an hour or two until set. At this point, you can top with additional chopped mango, or add whipped cream. You should also be able to unmold these carefully although I'm not that talented.
I am not a registered dietician or nutritionist. Nutritional information is provided a courtesy, and can vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.