This Keto Creamed Spinach is one of my favorite ways to eat this leafy green. I especially like that I can use frozen spinach for this recipe.
Not only is it more convenient, but it's also easier to make since the spinach is already sort of pressed down. A lot better than trying to cram a large package of fresh spinach into a small container!
I kind of feel sorry for spinach, it gets a bad rap. It's one of my favorite ingredients though because it pairs so well in so many ways.
I always try to talk people into trying spinach in a few ways because often the preparation of the spinach is what ruins it for them.
If you're looking for flavor, this Keto Creamed Spinach is the perfect side dish. It's packed full of flavor but, it's also healthier and helps you get that iron and green vegetable into your diet.
It's easier to eat vegetables when you find flavorful recipes, like this Keto Creamed Spinach, to remind you there's more than one way to prepare it.
Keto Creamed Spinach | Air Fryer Side Dish Recipe
Did you ever think you would make Keto Creamed Spinach in the Air Fryer? I honestly didn't know I would either until I tried it then I was sold.
I was sold on the fact that the Air Fryer could do anything, including turning veggies into one of my favorite side dishes and doing it perfectly.
If you're looking for more vegetarian dishes, this list of 70+ Low Carb Vegetarian Recipes has tons of new entrees, side dishes, drinks and desserts for you to try! There's something here for everyone!
The Air Fryer doesn't just "fry" food, it's much more than that. If you don't have one yet, you'll want to get one in order to truly know and grasp what I'm talking about. Dishes like this Creamed Spinach will never be the same and you'll never want to go back. I know I haven't and won't and many of my readers feel the same way.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Don't forget to pin this recipe for later!
- 1 10 ounce package (1 10 ounce package) Frozen Spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup (80 g) onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons (2 teaspoons) Minced Garlic
- 4 ounces (113.4 g) Cream Cheese, diced
- 1 teaspoon (1 teaspoon) Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon (1 teaspoon) Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (0.5 teaspoon) Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup (25 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- Grease a 6 inch pan and set aside.
- In the medium bowl, combine spinach, onion, garlic, cream cheese dices, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Pour into greased pan.
- Set air fryer to 350°F for 10 minutes. Open and stir the spinach to mix the cream cheese through the spinach.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top. Set air fryer to 400°F for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and browned.
- To further reduce carbs, cut down on the onions
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!
Want More Air Fryer Recipes?
- Taco Meatballs - low carb bites packed with flavor.
- Keto Chicken Tenders - Your kids will beg you for these.
- Korean Chicken Wings - The perfect appetizer or meal.
- Indian Chicken Tikka Bites - Irresistible Indian spiced bites.
- Sesame Ginger Broccoli - Mouthwatering Asian flavored side.
- Crispy Pork Belly - Melt in your mouth delicious.
- Chipotle Steak Tacos - Taco perfection in your air fryer or in the oven.