This tasted so good, I’m not sure I should be posting this because it tasted totally decadent! But it’s a nice change from protein shakes so here we go.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 Package Jello Instant Pudding, sugar free
- 2 scoops unflavored protein powder (we used NOW unflavored whey powder)
- 2 cup skim milk
- Sugar-free cool whip
- Blend together the protein powder and milk as though you were making a shake.
- Follow directions on the pudding package to make the pudding with this protein-milk
- Top with a dollop of cool whip and enjoy!
I am not a registered dietician or nutritionist. Nutritional information is provided a courtesy, and can vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.