Looking for a fun Keto Patriotic Dessert? This two-ingredient cheesecake mousse takes no time to make, and is perfect for any red, white and blue function you may be hosting or attending!
Holidays are an easy way to get off-track with your diet plan. Even if you've made a lifestyle change, it can be easy to slip back into old habits when you're around friends and family. By preparing diet-friendly foods and desserts to make or to bring with you, you give yourself options to stay on track.
What Makes This Two Ingredient Cheesecake Mousse So Good?
- Fast. This is done in less than 5 minutes.
- Easy. Just pour, whisk, and enjoy.
- Keto. Only 8 carbs per serving. Way less than a traditional cheesecake.
- No Cook. Just whisk and refrigerate.
- Delicious. A soft, silky, and refreshing keto mousse.
What You'll Need To Make Keto Mousse
- Sugar-free cheesecake instant pudding
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Blue Gel Food Coloring
- Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- A strawberry slice (or raspberry for lower carb)
The cheesecake mousse is made blue by adding gel food coloring. If you want to eliminate food dyes, you can leave it out. Speaking of substitutions, you could always switch out the slice of strawberry for a raspberry. Raspberries are lower in carbs than strawberries, but with just a single slice of strawberry it's totally safe for Keto.
This Keto Cheesecake Mousse also makes 4 servings, so you'll have plenty to serve more than one person, or have extra servings to save for later.
Want More Keto Recipes?
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken
- Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Squash
- Low Carb Garlic Chicken
- Instant Pot Green Beans with Bacon
- Low Carb Italian Sausage Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
This is the perfect Keto Dessert recipe for any summer gathering. If you love this Patriotic Cheesecake Mousse as much as I do, make sure you share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest to make again soon. Believe me, you're going to want to.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Don't forget to pin this recipe for later!
- 1 box sugar-free cheesecake instant pudding
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 5-6 drops blue gel food coloring
- 4 teaspoons Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 4 slices Fresh Strawberries
- Put the pudding and the heavy whipping cream in a large bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients together until they form thick peaks.
- Fold in the blue food coloring until there are no longer any streaks.
- Add a teaspoon of coconut and a strawberry slice to each bowl for garnishing. Serve chilled.