This Creamy Spicy Shrimp Recipe is a delicious yet SUPER simple dish that’s low carb and high in protein! The recipe is only 4 ingredients and takes only 15 minutes to make!
Creamy Spicy Shrimp | A Super Simple Shrimp Recipe
I mentioned in my post yesterday that we’re having to consume a large bag of cooked shrimp. So I’m trying to come up with creative ways to use it up.
It’s a nice problem to have, since not only do we all love shrimp, but it also sits very comfortably in our sleeve. Besides, low calorie and high protein is a tough thing to beat nowadays. Yesterday I made Piquant Spicy Shrimp.
The day before, I made this creamy spicy shrimp.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
This Creamy Spicy Shrimp Recipe is a delicious and simple dish that's low carb and high protein! It's only 4 ingredients and takes only 15 minutes to make!
- 12 ounces pre-cooked or raw shrimp with tails on , defrosted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (the stuff that comes in dairy packages, not cool whip)
- 2-3 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon water
- In a saucepan, mix the cajun seasoning and the water together to make a paste.
- Pour in the heavy whipping cream and cook gently until the paste is well mixed in and the sauce is creamy and thick. Don't rush this, let the sauce get thick so that it will coat your tongue in spicy creamy goodness when you eat this.
- Pour in your cooked or raw shrimp and let either heat through or cook through completely.
I am not a registered dietician or nutritionist. Nutritional information is provided a courtesy, and can vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.