Shawarma Green Beans are a light and flavorful side dish that can be made right in your Air Fryer. They’re ready for the table in just 15 minutes from start to finish!
You guys know I love stupid simple recipes. I also love using the tools and gadgets I have in my kitchen to make amazing food faster and more efficient. These Shawarma Green Beans are an excellent example of that!
And if you’re looking for more air fryer side dishes, check out my quick Nutty Bacon Swiss Chard Sauté with garlic, pine nuts, and raisins for a low carb keto side dish that dresses up any meal in less than 20 minutes.
Shawarma Green Beans
So this is totally something I made up, because I wanted green beans, and I had some shawarma spice mix lying around. This recipe is simplicity itself. Make the mix, add oil and the beans and air fry it. No really, it is that simple.
EQUIPMENT YOU MAY NEED TO MAKE THIS AIR FRIED GREEN BEANS WITH SHAWARMA SPICE:
- Gowise Air Fryer or Philips Avance XL or Breville Smart Oven Air
- Meat Thermometer. Essential for Air Fryer cooking!
- AIr Fryer accessory set or 7-inch pan
- Tongs to move stuff around. I use either these big silicone tongs or this set of Smaller Tongs which are easier on my hands
- Measuring cups
- My favorite cutting board
- Good set of knives
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Tag me with #TrustUrvashi if you post and I will share your post!
- Top and tail the green beans and snap in half, and place in a bowl.
- Add the oil, shawarma mix and salt and mix well.
- Place the seasoned green beans in the air fryer basket and set the air fryer for 370ºF for 10 minutes. At the halfway mark, shake the basket and flip over the green beans.
- Remove and serve.
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!
Every one of the recipes in this book can be made in an hour or less, and many are on the table in as little as 30 minutes. You won’t find “cream of anything” cans in the ingredient list: instead, you’ll start with fresh ingredients–healthful meats and vegetables–and let the air fryer do the hard work.