Watch to learn how to make a quick spicy creamy chicken soup in your Instant Pot or Pressure cooker.
Pressure Cooker Low Carb Spicy Creamy Chicken Soup mixes together pantry ingredients for a last-minute homemade creamy chicken soup that’s simply bursting with flavor. Spicy, creamy, low carb, keto, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
Instant Pot Low Carb Keto Spicy Creamy Chicken Soup
Pressure Cooker Low Carb Spicy Creamy Chicken Soup mixes together pantry ingredients for a last-minute homemade creamy chicken soup that’s simply bursting with flavor and yet manages to be dairy-free,…
Here is the recipe for that Spicy Creamy Chicken soup and here is the post that tells you more about the tips and tricks you need to make the Pressure Cooker Spicy Creamy Chicken Soup
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
Pressure Cooker Spicy Creamy Chicken Soup
For the Sauce
For the Chicken
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs cut into large bite-size pieces
- 1.5 cups chopped celery
- 2 cups Swiss chard chopped
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
Place onion, garlic, ginger, tomatoes and chilis, turmeric, broth base, and coconut milk in a blender, and mix until roughly purée the sauce.
- Pour the sauce into the inner liner of your instant pot. Add in the chopped chicken, chopped Swiss chard, and chopped celery
- Cook the soup on high pressure for 5 minutes, and allow it to release pressure naturally for 10 minutes. Release all remaining pressure.
- Add the remaining ½ cup of coconut milk, stir through and serve.