As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. We may also earn money from the companies mentioned in this post.
I know, we’ve all seen a hundred versions of this Sausage Kale and Bean Soup floating around on the internet. What makes this one better? Well, this version is super easy. It’s a dump everything in a pot and cook kind of recipe.
Sausage Kale and Bean Soup
It’s made from things left over from other things, such as the sausage and kale left over when I made sausage and kale, because that’s what happens when you are a sleever. You pretty much can’t finish anything.
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS SOUP RECIPES? CHECK OUT MY LOW CARB CHICKEN KALE SOUP!
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
This Sauasage, Kale and Bean Soup is a quick and easy recipe that you're sure to love! Best of all it's a super easy dump and cook recipe!
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 8 ounce sausage sliced
- 1/2 cup cannellini beans (white kidney beans)
- 2 teaspoons Garlic
- 1 cup mirepoix or you can chop a mix of celery, onions and carrots
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- Parmesan cheese to sprinkle
- Throw everything in together and cook for 8 minutes
- Throw everything in together and cook for 4 hours on low (do you see a theme here?)
- Throw everything in together and cook until all the veggies are soft, about 30 minutes
I am not a registered dietician or nutritionist. Nutritional information is provided a courtesy, and can vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.