Bang Bang Sauce is a fast, easy, and tasty sauce that can be used as a drizzle, marinade, and even dipping sauce for nearly any protein. Make a double batch for a great addition to your condiment arsenal.
Why You'll Want To Use This Sauce On Everything
- Fast. Make this recipe with no cooking invloved in less than 30 minutes.
- Easy. A simple pour and go recipe.
- Low Carb. Only 3 net carbs per serving.
- Less than 5 Ingredients. Use 4 kitchen staples to make a tasty sauce the whole family will love!
Ingredients You'll Need
Less than 5 ingredients? You bet! As a sucker for ruthless efficiency, I love a recipe that takes minimal effort and ingredients. This recipe checks all of those boxes.
Here's what you'll need:
How To Make Bang Bang Sauce
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Thai sweet chili sauce, sriracha sauce and garlic.
Yep, That's seriously it. No cooking involved. Just measure, mix, and serve.
Tips and Tricks
- Keep it safe. Store it in an air-tight container. Avoid throwing it in a bowl with some plastic wrap if you want it to save for a second (or third) meal.
- Use quality ingredients. Avoid cutting corners when possible. Quality ingredients make a quality product.
- Get creative. There are no limits on what you can use this sauce on or how you can use it.
What Do You Use Bang Bang Sauce On?
Is there anything you WOULDN'T use Bang Bang sauce on? It's one of the most versatile sauces you can get your hands on and it's made with just a few simple ingredients.
These are a few of my favorite things to use this sauce recipe with:
How Long Does It Last?
The joy of making your own sauce is how fresh it can taste when made in your own kitchen. Even better, if stored in an air-tight container, it can be used for weeks without making it again.
You can safely keep this homemade sauce in your fridge for up to two weeks to use as a drizzle, dip, or marinate.
Other Easy Sauce Recipes
Does your family love dipping?
Try some of these easy but delicious recipes to take your condiment game to the next level:
If you love this tasty Bang Bang Sauce as much as we do, don't forget to share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest so they can try it too!
Bang Bang Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 4 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and enjoy