Make your taste buds sing with this Air Fried Feta Psiti. Who doesn't love a delicious baked cheese? And one that comes together so quickly in your air fryer? You're welcome.
Air Fried Feta Psiti
I love cheese. I'm so glad that cheese is a low-carb food and is a Keto safe food because I absolutely love it. I can't do milk but butter, cream, cheese and cream cheese are where it's at for me.
This Air Fried Feta Psiti is absolutely delicious and comes together with very little time or preparation. It's actually a perfect last-minute company dish because really Feta keeps forever, and as long as you have a chunk of that in your fridge, a few minutes and you could be snacking on something that tasets like it took a while to put together.
This is best served with pita chips, or even rounds of fresh pita bread. It makes an excellent appetizer, snack, or a little late night treat for when you're feeling hungry.
DO NOT put this directly into your Air Fryer. You will need to put the cheese in an oven-safe container and then put it in your Air Fryer to cook. Otherwise, your Air Fryer will be full of cheese, which sounds delicious, but would be a crazy hard mess to clean.
LIKE THIS AIR FRIED FETA PSITI? CHECK OUT MY RECIPE FOR HIGH PROTEIN LABNEH CHEESE BALLS!
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Don't forget to pin this recipe for later!
- Cut the block of feta in half (at the equator) and then cut each thinner slice half to yield 4 pieces.
- Arrange these on a heat-proof serving dish
- Drizzle the cheese with olive oil, using a silicone basting brush to spread the oil evenly. Then sprinkle the red pepper flakes and oregano.
- Top with honey using a silicone basting brush to spread the honey around evenly.
- Place the dish in the airfryer basket.
- Set the airfryer to 400F for 10 minutes.
- Remove when done, use the basting brush to spread any oil and honey that has rendered to the bottom, and serve.
You can add any of the following before baking the spiced cheese:
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sliced bell peppers
- Pickled peppadew peppers
Serve with pita chips or rounds of fresh pita bread. I use this choczero syrup instead of honey for Keto.
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!
Every one of the recipes in this book can be made in an hour or less, and many are on the table in as little as 30 minutes. You won’t find “cream of anything” cans in the ingredient list: instead, you’ll start with fresh ingredients–healthful meats and vegetables–and let the air fryer do the hard work.