I love, love, love tandoori chicken. My sleeve didn't come with a "Chicken option" which is a silly way of saying Chicken thunks really hard for me. But the softer and more tender it is, the easier it seems to go down. Remember this is "bachelor cooking" week where I have to use short cuts since I'm busy and couldn't cook this weekend. So I used a ready-made tandoori paste. No shame in it! I'll post a recipe another day of making this one from scratch, but first I have to nom this one down.
In the picture below, I cooked the tandoori chicken and my bacon-wrapped chicken at the same time to save myself a little effort and cleanup.
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 tablespoon Full-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoon ready-made tandoori paste
- Put all ingredients into a small, sturdy ziplock bag
- Smoosh all ingredients together until everything is mixed well
- Set aside overnight or for an hour. This helps the yogurt tenderize the chicken
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place a baking rack on top of the foil. This is important so that your chicken stays dry rather than soggy with the yogurt.
- Place the chicken carefully on the rack and bake for 30 mins on one side. Flip over and cook for another 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!