This Instant Pot Vegetarian Wild Rice Pilaf is the perfect savory rice side dish for your next meal. This dish is rich with flavor and is loaded with delightful veggies.
Why You Need This Wild Rice Pilaf In Your Life
The wild rice alone is enough to make your mouth water, but with the addition of veggies and some optional add-ins, if you’re feeling adventurous, this dish is sure to leave you craving some more. There’s just something so comforting and satisfying as a deliciously prepared Instant Pot Wild Rice Pilaf!
Not only is this dish incredibly tasty, but it’s incredibly easy as well. And would you expect anything less from me? As you probably already know, I’m the self-proclaimed queen of kitchen gadgets, and if there is a quicker and easier way to make something, I’m sure as heck going to use it.
I decided to enlist some help from my trust Instant Pot for this Wild Rice Pilaf. There really is no better way to cook rice than in the as it does it so quickly and infuses the rice with so much flavor.
Want some tips on cooking rice in the Instant Pot? Check out my post on How to Make Perfect Instant Pot Rice!
Is Wild Rice Pilaf Gluten-Free?
Wild rice is usually gluten-free, it just depends on what brand you buy. Wild rice by itself is gluten-free, but many wild rice mixtures include white rice and add additional ingredients that have gluten. Always be careful to check the label for glutenous ingredients or lookout for a label that says the product is gluten-free. You can also find a gluten-free wild rice mixture on Amazon .
How To Make This Wild Rice Pilaf Recipe
- Place the , water, mirepoix blend, oil, poultry seasoning, and salt in the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and select PRESSURE COOK and cook at HIGH for 25 minutes. Let the pot rest undisturbed for 20 minutes. Then release any remaining pressure.
- Add any toppings if using, and serve.
Feel free to mix it up by adding some additional ingredients to your Wild Rice Pilaf! Here are a few suggestions:
- Toasted almonds
Don’t be afraid to experiment with other add-ins as well! Make sure to let me know what worked in the comments!
Looking For Some Main Dishes To Pair With This Wild Rice Pilaf? Check These Out!
- Herb Roast Chicken turns out amazing with this recipe designed for the air fryer. All the traditional flavors you want, with none of the fuss!
- Use your Air Fryer to make these amazing Cilantro Pesto Chicken Legs! It’s pesto like you’ve never had, and you’re going to love it!
- Need a quick and easy dinner recipe? These Honey Mustard Pork Chops cook in the Air Fryer so easily and are delicious and can be made in about 15 minutes!
This Wild Rice Pilaf is sure to become a side dish staple in your home with how easy it is to make and how incredibly delicious it is. Make sure to share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest and Facebook so they can enjoy it too!
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Tag me with #TrustUrvashi if you post and I will share your post!
- Do not rush the 10 minutes NPR time, as that is important to help finish the cooking the rice.
Optional Add-InsFeel free to mix it up by adding some additional ingredients to your Wild Rice Pilaf! Here are a few suggestions:
- Toasted almonds
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!
Don’t forget to check out my Instant Pot Fast & Easy Cookbook or my Instant Pot Vegetarian Book!
This book is full of all kinds of boldly flavored and internationally-themed recipes—Mexican, Thai, Moroccan, and more—with Instant Pot Fast & Easy, fully authorized by Instant Pot. Just like you have come to expect, my recipes will work perfectly every time, and of course, taste great too.