As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. We may also earn money from the companies mentioned in this post.
Quick recipe with an indian flavor that I made to go with the Crockpot Chicken Curry I posted.
- Heat oil in a pan until shimmering. Add sesame, fennel and cumin seeds, followed by garlic and ginger slices. Let it all cook together for a few 30 seconds until you hear the cumin spluttering. You are just trying to flavor the oil with the spices and seeds.
- Add onion and saute until soft and brown, crispy at the edges, about 5 minutes.
- Add the turmeric into the mix and let it mix into the oil.
- Add cabbage and stir-fry it quickly for 2-3 minutes until cabbage is tender, but still crunchy.
- Add salt to taste and serve.
I am not a registered dietician or nutritionist. Nutritional information is provided a courtesy, and can vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.