Remember three things: Brine it, sear it, baste it.
Brine pork chops in a solution of water, sugar, and salt as mentioned in the post.
Use a hot pan to sear so it cooks quickly.
Baste Frequently with butter.
Use a meat thermometer for any recipe that has a sauce on it, because you won’t be able to tell by sight alone when they’re cooked through.
Use a good cast iron pan for high heat and a fantastic sear.
How to Air Fry Pork Chops
* Air Fryer Setting. Set the air fryer at 380F for 15 minutes. Place the chops in the air fryer basket and cook. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chops have reached an internal temperature of 145°F.
* Fatty pork chops. Try to use pork chops with a little fat around the edges. Air frying does an amazing job of crisping fat.
* Use the tip of a sharp knife to slash the fat in two or three places. This will prevent the pork chop from curling into itself.
* Thinner pork chops. Use thinner pork chops in this recipe so that you don’t have the outside too done while the insides stay hot. The hot air in an air fryer crisps outsides of the food really fast.
* As long as you don’t overcook the chops, they will be quite juicy in an air fryer. The best way to know when they’re done is to use a meat thermometer.
How to make Perfect Instant Pot Pork Chops
* Sear if desired although really, once you pressure cook, that sear will die a small little death, but do it if you prefer.
* Deglaze the pot thoroughly. Then, add about ¾ cup of liquid for 4 pork chops. This liquid can be a marinade, apple juice, beer, a mix of soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, and salt, etc.
* Cook on high pressure for ZERO minutes. Yes, zero. Allow pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes, and then release all remaining pressure. And there you are.
Tips & Tricks
How To Make Juicy Pork Chops|Stovetop, Air Fryer, & Instant Pot https://twosleevers.com/how-to-make-juicy-pork-chops/