- This thing is seriously tiny. You can fit the whole thing in the palm of your hand. - It's lightweight (weighing in at just 1.35 pounds) so it's easy to move.
- The Dash mini waffle maker has a very small capacity. - Because of the small amount of batter that it is able to cook at one time it also cooks waffles very quickly.
- If you're looking for a waffle iron with tons of bells and whistles, you may be underwhelmed by the features this Dash waffle iron offers. - It doesn't have removable plates, cooking time settings, or even a button to turn it on and off.
Ease of Use
- I don't know that a waffle maker can get any easier to use than this Dash Mini Waffle Maker.
Ease of Cleaning
- My only complaint with this waffle maker is that it doesn't have removable plates for easy cleaning. - The waffle iron plates are extremely nonstick so cleanup is still a breeze.
- Compared to a lot of other waffle irons on the market, the Dash is incredibly affordable. - The Dash mini waffle maker will pay for itself in no time.
Should You Buy It? For more about this products check it out here: