As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. We may also earn money from the companies mentioned in this post.
My husband made these wonderfully spiced sausages. If you’re sick of bland food, this adds some nice flavor without being too hot.
2 patties contain 16 gms of protein.
- 1 pound Ground Chicken
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 teaspoon mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon Thai Red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic finely diced
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Mix all ingredients together. It will be a bit sticky. Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes for all flavors to meld.
- Heat a saucepan until hot, pour in a tablespoon of oil and spread it around.
- Using a cookie scoop or a tablespoon, put 1 ounce sized dollops of the mixture about 2-3 inches apart. Smash them down into circles
- In 2-3 minutes when the bottoms are brown, carefully turn over and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- You can either cook them all and freeze them in a ziplock baggie, or cook just what you need for meals.
- These are very soft and they were easy for us to eat.
I am not a registered dietician or nutritionist. Nutritional information is provided a courtesy, and can vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.