No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 23g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g
Mix all the ingredients for the bars together and spread into a small 6 inch pan
Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave oven for 30 seconds and stir.
Add another 10 seconds if needed to melt fully.
Spread the topping on top of the bars.
Refrigerate for at least an hour or two until the bars thicken up. These bars definitely improve with keeping so don't be in a huge rush to eat them.
Tips and Tricks
If you love these keto peanut butter bars and are looking for other keto desserts or low carb desserts, check out my entire selection of low carb desserts right here! Cakes, cookies, brownies, puddings--all low carb and mostly gluten-free.
- I used a pastry cutter, but you can also use two knives to cut the ingredients in if you prefer. The pastry cutter does make it easier and you can use it for other recipes as well.
- I also like to make these in an 8-inch pan, but it's a lot easier if you line it with parchment paper if you do that. Comes out very easily that way.
- Mix butter, peanut butter, and Swerve with the almond flour and pat out
- Melt chocolate and pour on top. Some people like to mix in a little coconut oil into the chocolate as it makes it softer
- DO NOT RUSH the last part. Let your tasty low carb dessert chill for a while. Let it solidify in the fridge and let the tastes mingle. If you eat it too soon, it will taste like artificial sugar. Let the tastes meld together and it will be super fantastic.