Broccoli, Ham and Pepper Bake
Ham, Vegetable and Cheese Bake. High Protein, Low Carb
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time55 mins
- 4 ounces cooked ham, diced (I asked for this at the deli in a chunk so as to not waste any)
- 3/4 cups reduced-fat Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup broccoli florets, frozen
- 2-3 mini green and yellow peppers
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
Heat oven to 350°F.
Layer ham, cheese, sweet peppers, and broccoli a well-greased pie plate.
In medium bowl, beat eggs and milk with fork. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into pan over the vegetables.
Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 362mg | Potassium: 280mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 340IU | Vitamin C: 86.3mg | Calcium: 197mg | Iron: 0.8mg