Shrimp and Asparagus Gribiche
This Shrimp and Asparagus Gribiche is a delicious meal with shrimp, fresh asparagus topped with a gribiche sauce. It's quick, easy and keto!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 people
Shrimp and Asparagus
- 1 pound Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 pound fresh asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces
Boil 4 cups of water in a large pot. When the water boils, add in shrimp and asparagus. Take the pot off the heat and cover. Let it rest for 5 minutes and then drain.
Meanwhile mix together the sauce. In a small bowl, combine chopped eggs, Apple Cider Vinegar, oil, and mustard and whisk until it emulsifies into a mayo like consistency. Add Splenda, lemon, pickles, Parsely, salt and pepper. Then add a splash of fresh lemon juice.
Serve the steamed shrimp and asparagus with the gribiche drizzled on top.
Tips and Tricks for Gribiche:
- Buy frozen shrimp to make the recipe come together faster.
- When buying asparagus look for bright green stalks that are firm and unwilted.
- Buy your asparagus on the day you plan on cooking this meal. Asparagus doesn't have a long shelf life.
- Serve this meal immediately so the asparagus stays tender fresh and the shrimp don't get rubbery.
- The gribiche will keep for 2-3 days in the fridge at most. It will not freeze well.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 18g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g