Avocado Lime Popsicles
These delightfully light and refreshing Avocado Lime Popsicles are the perfect way to cool down this summer! They're low carb and a fantastic keto fat bomb!
Prep Time5 mins
Freezer Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 5 mins
Place all ingredients into a blender and mix until well blended. You will have a rather thick mixture at this point.
Pour into 6 popsicle molds and freeze for 4-6 hours.
Alternatively, churn in an ice cream mixer and serve when set.
- The high-fat content also makes smoothies, as well as these popsicles, extra creamy and smooth. This is why you don't need eggs in these popsicles. They freeze hard and are not grainy at all!
- They're not exactly low calorie, but are very filling, so you might want to freeze in small popsicle molds for kids.
- You must use the lime in this recipe to keep your avocado from turning a weird brown colors. You can substitute lemon instead if you prefer it, but some citrus juice is needed for sure.
- You can use heavy cream or half and half in place of the coconut milk, and you can definitely use real sugar if you're not low carbing.
- You can consider dipping the tops of these into a little melted chocolate for a little added treat. I suggest Lily's All Natural Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips as they're Stevia sweetened and vegan friendly.
- If you need a good, solid blender, check out Vitamix Blenders. They're wonderful blenders and they're what I use in my own kitchen.
- I love these popsicle molds, although they do make very large bars. They are very easy to get a neat and clean popsicle to pop out of them without any issues.
- You can also use these more traditional molds.
Calories: 55kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 4.1mg