Keto Tabouli Recipe
Enjoy tabbouleh but trying to avoid the high carb content due to the bulgar? My Tabbouleh with Hemp Hearts is the keto tabbouleh you've been dreaming of!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- You can add other crunchy vegetables in the salad if you prefer.
- I used cherry tomatoes since they have a slightly lower carb count than regular tomatoes.
- Use both the white and the green portions of the onion.
- The salad will keep in the fridge for about a week at most.
- Use the lightest flavored oil/unflavored oil that you can in this recipe, since you will not be heating the oil.
- You can try this with lime or lemon juice for a variation in flavor.
Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fiber: 2g