Air Fryer Pork Chops
These Air Fryer Pork Chops have got to be the most flavorful way to cook pork chops! Not only are the delicious, but they're super easy to make in your air fryer!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Sage finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Fennel Seeds lightly crushed
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Lemon zested
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil plus additional for brushing chops
- 2 8 ounce center cut bone in pork chops 1 inch thick
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Combine rosemary, sage, fennel seeds, crushed red pepper, salt, pepper, garlic, lemon zest and the 1 tablespoon olive oil in a bowl. Stir until well-combined, crushing the herbs with the back of a spoon.
Spread the seasoning mix on both sides of the pork chop.
Set the air fryer at 380F for 15 minutes. Place the chops in the air fryer basket and cook. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chops have reached an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Try to use pork chops with a little fat around the edges. Air frying does an amazing job of crisping fat.
- If you want perfect presentation, use the tip of a sharp knife to slash the fat in two or three places. This will prevent the pork chop from curling into itself.
- Use thinner pork chops in this recipe so that you don't have the outside too done while the insides stay hot. The hot air in an air fryer crisps outsides of the food really fast.
- As long as you don't overcook the chops, they will be quite juicy in an air fryer. The best way to know when they're done is to use a meat thermometer. You won't be able to tell visually.
Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g