This Keto Lemon Mousse is smooth, sweet, tangy and absolutely yummy! Not to mention it's low carb and incredibly simple and quick to make.
Cook Time1 min
Total Time1 min
In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, mix together all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours and serve.
- Mascarpone cheese is sweet, soft cheese. If you can't find it, use ricotta cheese.
- If you don't like the flavor of lemon, you can also make this mousse in chocolate. See the recipe HERE!
- You can vary the flavors for this mousse, by using orange extract and orange zest for example. Almond mousse with just the extract will also be fabulous.
- This is a very rich concoction. Start with 1/4 cup at most per person as it can be very filling.
- This mousse will last several days in the refrigerator.
- You can also freeze this in small truffle molds. When it's frozen, pop them out of the molds and store them in the freezer. It's great for portion control!
Calories: 467kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 30g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1668IU | Vitamin C: 12mg