Air Fryer Roasted Pearl Onions Recipe
These air fryer Roasted Pearl Onions are delightfully sweet, crispy and oh so yummy! They're low carb, vegan and made easily in your air fryer.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Place onions in a medium bowl. Pour in olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and rosemary. Toss to coat.
Transfer the seasoned onions to the air fryer basket.
Set the air fryer to 400°F for 18-20 minutes or until onions are tender and lightly charred, stirring once or twice during the cook time.
- Use frozen pearl onions. Do not thaw them before you start. The steam from the thawing onions helps them cook.
- Use the sweetest balsamic vinegar you have at hand.
- You can mix up all the ingredients ahead of time and put the mixture in the fridge until you are ready to cook.
- I used this air fryer to make these onions.
- This is the balsamic vinegar I used.
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Iron: 0.1mg