Pressure Cooker Indian Pulled Pork Tacos
Want to put a fun twist on dinner tonight? Make these Indian Pulled Pork Tacos! There nothing like you've ever had, and you're going to love the burst of flavor from the Indian spices and the tender pork.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 8 corn tortillas or 4 Naans (OPTIONAL, Omit for Low carb)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro for garnish
- 1/4-1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber raita
- 1 Lemon cut into four wedges
Place meat, onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, 1 teaspoon of the garam masala, salt, turmeric, and cayenne in the inner liner of your Instant pot or pressure cooker.
Cook for 15 minutes at high pressure. At the end of the cooking time, allow the pot to rest undisturbed for 10 minutes and then release any remaining pressure.
Add the remaining teaspoon of garam masala and stir well. Using two forks, shred the meat and mix well with the sauce.
To serve, place meat on tortillas or naans. Sprinkle cilantro, and onion on the meat. Squeeze the lemon wedge on the meat. Serve with Cucumber raita on the side (see below)
Garnish with cilantro and serve with rice or naan.
- Macros do not include the corn tortillas or naan that are listed as optional
- To further reduce carbs, reduce onions and tomatoes which is where most of the carbs in this recipe are coming from
- I also have a Mexican Pulled Pork recipe
- And this authentic Carnitas Recipe that you might enjoy
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g