Air Fryer Keto Salmon Bok Choy Recipe
Make an entire dinner in one dish in your air fryer with this Salmon Bok Choy recipe! It's delicious and clean up is a breeze!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Marinade Time30 mins
Total Time1 hr 2 mins
For the Vegetables
- 2 heads baby bok choy halved lenghtwise
- 2 ounces shiitake mushrooms stemmed (stems discarded)
- 1 tablespoon Dark Sesame Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame Seeds toasted
For the fish: In a small bowl whisk together garlic, ginger, orange zest and juice, soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable oil, and salt. Remove half of the marinade and reserve. Place salmon in a gallon-size resealable bag. Pour remaining half of marinade over salmon. Seal and massage to coat. Allow to marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Place salmon in air fryer basket. Set fryer to 400°F for 12 minutes.
Meanwhile, for the vegetables: Brush bok choy and mushroom caps all over with sesame oil and season lightly with salt. After 6 minutes of cook time, add vegetables around salmon in air fryer basket. Continue cooking for remaining 6 minutes.
Drizzle salmon with some of the reserved marinade and sprinkle vegetables with sesame seeds to serve.
- The recipe probably has fewer carbs and calories since you're unlikely to be eating all of the sauce/marinade, but I'm not sure how to account for that.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g