Instant Pot Moroccan Chickpea Soup
Instant Pot Moroccan Chickpea Soup is a hearty, vegan recipe that's simple to make, and is hearty and delicious. The recipe suggests variations to this Moroccan Soup to customize to your tastes.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time40 mins
Put all the ingredients into an Instant Pot in the order listed and cook under pressure for 10 minutes.
Allow the pot to sit undisturbed for 10 minutes, and then release all remaining pressure.
Stir well, add additional water if desired, and serve.
- Substitute carrots and celery with sweet potato cubes. Increase water by 1 cup.
- Add 2 tablespoons preserved chopped lemons after cooking
- Add a dab of Harissa just before serving
- Add rotisserie chicken after cooking
- Add dried, chopped apricots before cooking for a sweeter flavor.
Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g