Keto Ginger Cookie Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 18 COOKIES
Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g
- 4 tbsp butter softened (or coconut oil)
- 2 tbsp agave nectar (or water for strict keto)
- 1 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Water
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Using a hand blender, cream together the butter, agave nectar, egg, and water.
To this mixture, add all the dry ingredients and mix well on low speed.
Roll into 2 teaspoon balls and arrange on a baking tray with parchment paper. They don't really spread too much but leave a little room between them.
Bake for 12-15 minutes until the tops have lightly browned.
Once cooled, store in an air-tight container. For like, the one hour these cookies will be around before you eat them all.
- This recipe yeilds a total of 18 cookies. The nutritional info is per a cookie.
- I haven't experimented with substituting something else for the egg so regrettably, I can't answer any questions about that. If you find a good substitute, make sure to let me know in the comments!
- This Ginger Cookie Recipe will keep in an airtight container for about 2-3 weeks.