Keto Ginger Cookie Recipe
This Ginger Cookie Recipe gives you all the flavor of ginger snap cookies without all the carbs. They're oh so delicious and take less than 30 minutes to make!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 18 COOKIES
- 4 tbsp butter softened (or coconut oil)
- 2 tbsp agave nectar (or water for strict keto)
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Water
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Using a hand blender, cream together the butter, agave nectar, egg, and water.
To this mixture, add all the dry ingredients and mix well on low speed.
Roll into 2 teaspoon balls and arrange on a baking tray with parchment paper. They don't really spread too much but leave a little room between them.
Bake for 12-15 minutes until the tops have lightly browned.
Once cooled, store in an air-tight container. For like, the one hour these cookies will be around before you eat them all.
- This recipe yeilds a total of 18 cookies. The nutritional info is per a cookie.
- I haven't experimented with substituting something else for the egg so regrettably, I can't answer any questions about that. If you find a good substitute, make sure to let me know in the comments!
- This Ginger Cookie Recipe will keep in an airtight container for about 2-3 weeks.
Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g