– Ham- You can use honey roasted, black forest, or any other variety of ham lunch meat you have on hand.
– Swiss Cheese- Thinly sliced varieties make the pinwheels easier to roll.
– Lettuce- I used green leaf lettuce, but a red leaf, romaine, or iceberg also work well in this recipe.
– Mayonnaise- This adds some additional moisture to the pinwheel sandwiches to keep the wraps from drying out.
– Tortillas- I used low carb tortillas for my pinwheels, but any type or size of flour tortilla will work.