In my house, this feed two new sleevers and a 90-year old—with leftovers! Probably feeds 2 adult sleevers and a child is my guess.
- 8 ounce halibut steak
- 1 carrot peeled and julienned
- 1/2 Leek peeled & julienned
- 1/2 Red pepper peeled and julienned
- 2 sprigs tarragon
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Saute vegetables in 1 teaspoon of butter. Don't brown them, just soften.
Place halibut on parchment paper.
- Place sauteed vegetables on top.
- Cut up the remaining half tablespoon of butter into little pats and place them over the fish and vegetables.
Season with salt and pepper.
Seal parchment paper into a bundle as shown in the picture and curl up the edges.
- Put on a cookie sheet and bake in 400 degree for 15 minutes.
- Let the fish rest for 5 minutes. Make a big deal of opening the packet on the table and inhale in the wonderful aromas.
I am not a registered dietician or nutritionist. Nutritional information is provided a courtesy, and can vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.