Unbiased Instant Pot 3 quart Mini Duo Review. Twosleevers answers all your important questions about the Instant Pot Mini Duo
- What can you use it for?
- How big is it really?
- What will it accommodate?
- Do you need to adjust cooking times due to size and wattage?
If you’ve found this video helpful, would you consider ordering via my affiliate link here:
Enjoy the video!
WHAT CAN YOU USE THE INSTANT POT MINI DUO FOR?
- It takes up 1/3rd less counter space compared to the 6 quart Ultra(71 sq. inch vs 113 square inches) so it would be perfect for smallmer kitchens, RVs, Travel, Dorms, Hotel rooms
- Side dishes such as Rice, vegetables, desserts, making yogurt
- Meals for 2-4 people
HOW MUCH CAN THE INSTANT POT MINI DUO HOLD?
- 1 cup black-eyed, 10 oz. frozen spinach, 2 cups water + PIP with ½ cup rice and water
- 8 cups of soup
- 4.5 cups uncooked rice
- 2 cups beans + 4 cups water
- 2 pounds meat/roast/chicken
- Half a gallon of yogurt (or more)