I love chicken with peanut butter and have a quick stove top recipe here. But there's something about putting everything into a slow cooker and letting it cook on its own that's very rewarding. This Slow Cooker Thai Chicken recipe has a good mix of sweet, hot, tart and creamy, and is super simple.
Slow Cooker Thai Chicken | Low Carb
This Slow Cooker Thai Chicken recipe is the perfect combo of sweet and savory. The peanut sauce adds a wonderfully creamy texture, sweetness and heat that really elevates the flavor of the chicken. And since this is a slow cooker recipe, it's super easy and great for those days you don't have the time to make a strenuous dinner. You just load everything into your slow cooker and let the slow cooker do the rest. And did I mention it's low carb as well?
You may be able to eat two servings of this if you can finish one chicken thigh at a time. I can't, so I've listed this as four servings. Putting it over cucumbers will be tasty and filling.
Another fantastic slow cooker recipe is my Slow Cooker Butter Chicken! It's the slow cooker adaptation of my renown Instant Pot Butter Chicken!
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS THAI RECIPES? TRY OUT MY THAI GAI YANG RECIPE OR MY THAI YELLOW CURRY BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS!
? DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? DON’T FORGET TO GIVE IT A STAR RATING BELOW! JUST CLICK ON THE STARS IN THE RECIPE CARD TO RATE.
- Lay chicken into the crock pot.
- Mix all the other ingredients together and pour over chicken. You do not need to add water or any other liquid. The chicken and other ingredients will make their own juice.
- Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- Shred the chicken so that it's all covered in the sauce.
- Add more sriracha if you need.
- Serve over Cucumber "noodles".