Link to the Twosleever’s Shopping Page where I have curated all the best:
- Instant Pot Accessories
- Gadgets for Foodies
- Kitchen Tools
- Kitchen Items for people with Manual Dexterity/Hand Strenght issues, based on my own experiences with Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- The spices I use in cooking
- The Rice, beans, grains etc. I use in my cooking
There are a lot of Kitchen Gadgets I love and own. And Instant Pot Accessories? Don’t even get me started. If you asked me for the best and tested Instant Pot Accessories, I can tell you the best ones. You know why?
Because sometimes it seems like I have tested EVERY SINGLE Accessory for the Instant Pot!
Let me tell you, there are a lot of frogs in that bunch, that I’ve had to kiss. I have finally narrowed it down to the ones I like and that just plain WORK.
I created a page to share with you all the Instant Pot accessories, Foodie Kitchen Gadgets, and cooking tools that work for those of us who are mobility impaired and/or have limited manual dexterity.
There’s good news and bad news.
- Good news! Everything has been curated for you and is available on one page.
- Bad news: you have to click below to get to it. Blame Amazon not me for this.
- Here’s hoping the good news supersedes the bad news.
All of those are handily listed in ONE place, on my Twosleever’s Page. If you’d like to save that link, it is: https://www.amazon.com/shop/twosleever