Turned out savory and not spicy. I might add a little cayenne next time just for me, but for the rest of the world, this is probably just right.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 7 ounces diced green chiles (these are not the spicy sort, but mild, poblano style chiles)
- 1 cup Mexican Blend Cheese, shredded
- salt, to taste
Brown the ground beef and add in the taco seasoning when the meat is no longer pink. Mix well.
- Spray an 8 x 8 glass pan and put the seasoned ground beef into it.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and flour until no lumps remain.
- Carefully fold in the green chiles and the cheese, using a spoon to stir it together.
- Pour the topping over the ground beef mixture and place in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes, or until the top is browned.