This Pumpkin Cheesecake Pudding recipe may not be the lowest-carb thing you’ve ever eaten due to the pumpkin, but at least it’s not chock full of fat and sugar, and the carbs are complex. I think it’s a “sometimes” food, especially when the desire to eat pumpkin pie is strong within you. It’s not my usual, start-from-scratch recipe. There are a lot of cans and packages being opened, but by golly, it sure tastes good.
Makes 10 servings.
This Pumpkin Cheesecake Pudding Recipe is a great way to satisfy your pumpkin dessert cravings without all the sugar and fat! Plus it's high in protein!
- 1 can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 container sugar-free cool whip
- 2 packages sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix (1 ounce each)
- 1.5 cup skim milk
- 2 scoops Syntrax Vanilla Bean protein powder (or other vanilla protein that you like)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Combine all ingredients and whip together with a hand-held mixer, or in the bowl of your Kitchenaid mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Let it chill for a few hours and enjoy.
I am not a registered dietician or nutritionist. Nutritional information is provided a courtesy, and can vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.