Pressure Cooker Low Carb Spicy Creamy Chicken Soup mixes together pantry ingredients for a last-minute homemade creamy chicken soup that’s simply bursting with flavor and yet manages to be dairy-free and keto.
Let me tell you, this soup is a classic demonstration of why I will never be a famous blogger. Who in their right mind makes a soup from Rotel and Coconut milk? Or a chicken and kale soup with cinnamon and cloves?
Me. That’s who. In my defense, they are very tasty soups.
But absolutely NO ONE in the world is out on the internet searching for Rotel Coconut milk soup. Which is why I will never be a famous blogger.
Guess what? That’s okay with me. I like cooking and I like sharing recipes so I’m sharing this one.
I think you will really like this. It’s spiced, but not spicy. It’s creamy, but it’s dairy-free. It’s easy, but it tastes complex. It’s such sweet contradiction.
Kinda like me! Well, the contradiction part anyway.
If you’re wondering how to make a creamy soup without dairy?
Coconut Milk. That’s how. But you need full-fat coconut milk from a can. Please do not use the coconut milk from a cardboard carton. It just doesn’t have the fat and creaminess that you will need.
That also makes it a great Ketogenic soup recipe because the coconut milk adds a lot of good fat to this low carb chicken soup.
By the way, I have tons of keto low carb pressure cooker soups recipes if you’re interested.
So let’s make this Spicy Creamy Chicken Soup in your Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker. This pressure cooker chicken soup recipe will help you get a flavorful dinner on the table fast.
Pressure Cooker Low Carb Spicy Creamy Chicken Soup mixes together pantry ingredients for a last-minute homemade creamy chicken soup that’s simply bursting with flavor and yet manages to be dairy-free,…
EQUIPMENT YOU MAY NEED TO MAKE THIS INSTANT POT PRESSURE COOKER LOW CARB SPICY CREAMY CHICKEN SOUP:
- Instant Pot Mini Duo, or Instant pot 6 quarts, or Instant Pot 8 Quarts
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- My favorite Cutting Board
- Good set of Kitchen Knives
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
Pressure Cooker Spicy Creamy Chicken Soup
For the Sauce
For the Chicken
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs cut into large bite-size pieces
- 1.5 cups chopped celery
- 2 cups Swiss chard chopped
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
Place onion, garlic, ginger, tomatoes and chilis, turmeric, broth base, and coconut milk in a blender, and mix until roughly purée the sauce.
- Pour the sauce into the inner liner of your instant pot. Add in the chopped chicken, chopped Swiss chard, and chopped celery
- Cook the soup on high pressure for 5 minutes, and allow it to release pressure naturally for 10 minutes. Release all remaining pressure.
- Add the remaining ½ cup of coconut milk, stir through and serve.