Wondering what Instant Pot accessories you need? Here’s a tried and tested list of must-have accessories-- as well as some that may just be nice to have. The only accessories included here are ones that I have personally tried and found acceptable.
Do I Need Accessories For The Instant Pot?
While it isn't essential to get a whole lot of different pressure cooker accessories, I do find that having a few little pots and pans, steamer racks, yogurt thingies, all really help you get the most out of your electric pressure cooker.
Interestingly, many of these also work for Air fryers so I tend to use the same pans for both gadgets.
If you're looking for other recommendations, check out my Kitchen Gadgets for Foodies recommendations.
Note that all the accessories listed here are ones I personally use, so they're tried and tested. I haven't listed anything that I haven't personally tried. That's the value in my reviews over many others you might find on the internet. Please also note that these are affiliate links but that I have not been compensated for recommending ANY of these items listed below.
What Are The Best Accessories For The Instant Pot?
Accessories For Instant Pot on Amazon
If you're looking for more great Instant Pot accessories, or if you're just a kitchen gadget fanatic like me, check out my TwoSleevers Amazon product page! It's full of awesome gadgets, foods and kitchen essentials to keep your foodie heart happy.
Did you see any great accessories you can't live without or know of any great Instant Pot accessories that I failed to mention? Let me know in the comments! I'm always looking for new products to love.
Want Some Instant Pot Recipes To Try?
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken is an easy 30-minute dinner and you can make rice on top of it, as the video shows.
- Pressure Cooker Rice and Dal is a great vegetarian rice dinner.
- This Lebanese Lentil and Rice dish is another great Vegetarian Instant Pot recipe.
- Instant Pot Indian Khichadi is comfort food in a bowl!
- Instant Pot Risotto with Shrimp is another one-pot comfort meal.
- Buffalo chicken casserole for the days you want low carb recipes
- You might also like low carb Chicken Biryani that uses riced cauliflower.
- Chicken and Mushrooms are a great combo.
- My kids love Instant Pot Pork Chops with Rice and Vegetables
- Zucchini Lasagna- You won't even miss the pasta.
- Haluski Recipe - A wonderful cabbage and noodles recipe.