Spicy, hot, comforting, high-protein, and easy. What more can you ask for?
- 1/2 pound pork, cut for stewing
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalepeno pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen pearl onions
- 1 sweet potato, cut into four large pieces
- 1 can green chiles, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
Cook Instant Pot for 10 minutes and let the steam release on it's own for 15 minutes.
Or place all ingredients into a slow cooker and cook on high for 5 hours or on low for 8 hours.
I am not a registered dietician or nutritionist. Nutritional information is provided a courtesy, and can vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.