Twosleevers Facebook Live Videos!
I’ve started doing these Friday night Facebook live videos Friday nights at 8 pm central in the Instant Pot community. Sometimes I talk about the science of cooking, other times I cook live.
Which, let me tell you it is foolhardy or gutsy thing to do–jury is still out. Maybe even stupid. But we all enjoy these Facebook live Instant Pot Cooking videos and so I’m doing them.
So tonight I am cooking Butter Chicken and Palak Paneer in the Instant Pot, showing you how to make a quick but tasty garam masala, and making a Mango lassi with the yogurt I keep making in my Instant Pot.
Recipes for tonight are all available in my cookbook, Indian Instant Pot Cookbook (which is on the Wall Street Journal Best Sellers list this week by the way!)
Here is all the equipment I’m using tonight.
- Instant Pot Mini Duo or Instant Pot 6 quart or Instant Pot 8 Quart
- Measuring cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Cutting Board (my fav one)
- Good set of Kitchen knives
- Immersion Blender
- Masala Dabba
- Steamer Rack
- Vitamix Blender
- Paneer Maker
- Spice Grinder
- Cayenne Pepper
- Diced Tomatoes
- Garam Masala
- Bay leaves
- Dried Red Chilis
- Ready to upgrade your Instant Pot with must have accessories? Check them out here.
- You’ll also love these top 20 gadgets for foodies that will complement any kitchen.