Want to make an Easy Taco Dip your whole family will love? This one is so simple, but is absolutely delicious! Perfect when you're craving junk food but trying to keep it low carb or keto.
Easy Taco Dip
Every party needs a good taco dip recipe. Or think of it the other way around. When you make a good taco dip, it's time for a party! Whatever works for you. This is a very simple recipe for a keto appetizer or a quick-cooking low carb main dish. You can use celery, cucumber, and other low carb vegetables with which to scoop up this taco dip if you're trying to keep it low carb, or you can use tortilla chips and enjoy the salty crunch.
I make this for parties, and I have yet to meet a person who didn't absolutely love this taco dip. What I like about this recipe is how versatile it is.
You can add a variety of toppings such as guacamole, sour cream, peach salsa, or this Pineapple Cucumber Salsa that is so perfectly refreshing for summertime.
If you have family members that are not keto or low carb, consider adding these easy Homemade Refried Beans to this taco dip.
These Savory Potato Patties make a flavorful appetizer, side dish or snack! They're gluten free, vegan and made in under 30 minutes in your air fryer!
I also like to add a LOT of cheese to this recipe, because cheese! Usually, I do this after the taco dip has cooked in the Instant Pot. I find that dairy products don't always do all that well under pressure. But really it only takes a minute for the cheese to melt right into the taco dip and result in utter yumminess.
If you're trying to go even lower carb, pick the frozen vegetables carefully and omit any frozen mixes with corn.
? DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? DON’T FORGET TO GIVE IT A STAR RATING BELOW! JUST CLICK ON THE STARS IN THE RECIPE CARD TO RATE.
- 1 pound (453.59 g) Lean Ground Beef
- 1 package (1 package) Frozen Mixed Vegetables, corn, beans, peppers, onions
- 3 tablespoons (3 tablespoons) Taco Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (1 teaspoon) Splenda, or 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 can (1 can) Rotel
- 1 small can (1 small can) diced green chilis, (the mild, poblano kind)
- 2 tablespoons (2 tablespoons) Cilantro
- pickled jalapeño slides, (optional)
- Brown ground beef in a skillet. When half way done, add in the frozen vegetables and mix well. Let the meat cook some more.
- Add in taco seasoning, canned tomatoes, canned chilis, and mix well together. Let it simmer to let the flavors blend.
- Mix in cheese and cilantro and mix gently until blended.
Instant Pot recipe
- Partly ground beef in your Instant Pot. I do this just long enough to break up all the lumps.
- Add in taco seasoning, canned tomatoes, canned chilis, as well as frozen mixed vegetables.
- Close the Instant Pot and set for High Pressure 2 minutes, using quick pressure release when done.
- Open and mix in cheese and cilantro and mix gently until blended.