Such a simple but flavorful Cranberry BBQ Meatballs recipe. I think unless you plan to drink the sauce (which really, don’t), the nutritional information below is probably higher in sugar/carbs than what you will end up ingesting. But I think this would make a great holiday appetizer.
- 12 ounce Italian sausage flavored chicken meatballs (I used Aidell's)
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet and spicy bbq sauce, low sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Pepper, to taste
- Orange zest, for decoration and flavor
- Yes this is one of my "throw in a pot" recipes. Throw in a crock pot and cook until heated through.
- Alternatively, throw in a Instant Pot and cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Mix well and sprinkle orange zest.
- Leave Instant Pot on warm or crock pot on low to serve.
I am not a registered dietician or nutritionist. Nutritional information is provided a courtesy, and can vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.