Adapted from a Food Network Recipe
It’s fast, it’s spicy, it’s easy, it’s high-protein and low carb, and best of all, it’s delicious. Hard to go wrong with this one.
- Mix together all herbs and spices.
- Spread onto a plate.
- Lightly press salmon, flesh-side down, onto the spice and herb mixture.
Shake off excess to leave a light coating (unless you want it very spicy).
Put two tablespoons peanut oil in a heavy frying pan. Heat until it starts to smoke.
- Place fish fillets skin side up for 2 minutes. Turn over. Cook skin down for 5 minutes.
- Remove from frying pan and plate. Cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes so the fish can continue to cook.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice all over it to liven up the taste, and enjoy!
I am not a registered dietician or nutritionist. Nutritional information is provided a courtesy, and can vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.