So I need help of a delicious sort. I have these Mexican recipes I created. I’ve tested and cooked and perfected and had 3 people raised in Mexico taste everything and speak to its authenticity. What I really need however, is people who will actually MAKE the recipe in an IP to ensure it’s easy to follow, and to provide feedback on ease and taste, and to share that feedback with me and other IP lovers on the FB IP community.
Do you want to help out over the next week and get a free e-cookbook when I’m done with it? In the comments below please specify which recipe you will be testing. Two testers per recipe only please. If we get more than 2 we will pick names out of a hat 🤠
The following recipes need testing:
* Carne Adobada: http://twosleevers.com/2017/04/pressure-cooker-carne-adovada/
* Pozole: http://twosleevers.com/2017/04/pressure-cooker-shortcut-pork-posole/
* Tortilla Soup with Chicken: http://twosleevers.com/2017/04/pressure-cooker-chicken-tortilla-soup/
* Arroz con pollo: https://twosleevers.com/2017/04/pressure-cooker-arroz-con-pollo/
* Frijoles charro: https://twosleevers.com/2017/04/pressure-cooker-vegan-mexican-frijoles-charro/