Not really rolled up enchiladas done properly, but good in a pinch I think. I have nothing clever to say about these, I just needed dinner in a hurry so this is what I did 🙂
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 4 low-carb corn tortillas, cut into 8 pieces each
- 1 cup grated cheese
Throw everything except tortillas and cheese into a Instant Pot and cook for 15 minutes at High Pressure, and quickly release pressure.
- Remove chicken, shred, put back into pot.
Gently mix in cut tortillas and pour into baking dish.
- Top with cheese and either bake or broil until cheese melts and is lightly browned and bubbly.